International business includes a variety of topics related to:
- World Resources
- International Business Environment
- International Marketing Management
- International strategic Management
- Entrepreneurship & small business Management
- Foreign Exchange Management
- Foreign Trade Procedure & Documentation
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- International Trade Laws
- Global Business Management
- Atificial Intelligence
In addition to acquiring conceptual knowledge, the applied and experiential learning approaches including projects, presentations, simulations, field trips, discussions, case analysis, readings, expert conversation’s, workshop are added in the course.
The BBA IB Program offers cross – cultural immersion experience provided by the partner universities across the globe.
Students admitted in BBA IB experiences a transformative journey and be AGILE through an Academically rigorous curriculum, diversity of global and experiential opportunities, varied leadership development opportunities and highly entrepreneurial environment. During the
period of study, students will forge ahead with confidence and future readiness, poised to thrive in an increasingly dynamic market.