The undergraduate programme in Political Science encompasses the study of national and international political systems. The programme will give an idea about how a nation is governed, helps to understand on how to interpret and analyze political systems. The subject leads to a continuous understanding process of innovation, refinement, rejection and incorporation from the other fields in social sciences. It enables students to understand the purpose, nature, validity and scope of the subject through inter-disciplinary approach. It also incorporates the study of modern political system, governance, public administration, governmental policies, international relations, democratic constitutional values, global forces, social movements, ideologies and public affairs. The course deals with the history of political development and political revolutions across the world at different ages, thus helping them to understand the present political structures across the world.
1. Understand and think critically about domestic and global policy issues and political scenarios
2. Expose to multicultural experiences and situations in order to develop humane values and social awareness.
3. Develop overall communication and analytical skills
4. Capable enough to crack various competitive exams
1. Renowned faculty members
2. Kumaraguru civil service academy
3. e-learning facilities
4. Expert conversations
6. Well-equipped & updated library
7. National educational visits
8. Online courses
9. Outreach activities
10. Integrated certificate programmes
11. ICT blended
14. Campus placement