A 3-Day Online Certified Workshop
Agile values and principles encourage leaders to use collaboration and empower others to grow and share in decision making. Learn to build agile teams by using its philosophy and tools, approach to transform a traditional team into agile and become an agile leader!
Mr. Kamal Kumar S
Founder – Agile Mashup Studio
Agile Scrum Master
Event Organized by:
Centre for Leadership Empowerment and Development (CLED)
Monisha Thangam KS
Mail ID: [email protected]
- 5 Why’s of Agile.
- Decoding Change
- Growth vs Fixed Mindset
- Leadership Stance 1 ‘Agile Leader’
- Cohort Exercise using Grow Model.
- Teamwork Dream Work
- Build High Performing Teams
- Experimental Flavors – Scrum, Kanban
- Leadership Stance 2 ‘Agile Team’
- Cohort Exercise using ‘Johari Window.’
- Traditional vs Agile Organization (McKinsey Approach)
- Organization Model as ‘Systems’
- Situational Leadership – Ken Blanchard’s Model
- Leadership Stance 3 ‘Agile Organization’
- Self-Exercise ‘Build your Own Agile Trello.’
- Driving Agile Mindset through Activities and Reading Materials/Videos
- Comprehensive Insights on Productivity Tools and Techniques
- Certificate of Completion
- Agile Leadership Mindset to increase situational leadership effectiveness in complex, fast-paced VUCA environments.
- Leadership Awareness & Habits to improve intention, focus, reactions, responses, and giving / receiving feedback.
- Catalyst Leadership Behaviors to integrate alternative perspectives, engage others, and improve outcomes.
- Date: 16-18th of July, 2021
- Time: 5-6 PM
- Cost: Rs.450 per Student (for 3 Days)
- Mode: Online, MS Teams